Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sarah Palin 2012 - Poster and YouTube Competition

One of the things that Obama had going for him in 2008 was a degree of pop culture/wonderment/mystique via his campaign posters.  They resonated with many people - and I think that they're obviously working hard at redesigning their look and feel for 2012 - including the messaging.

I think Sarah needs a look/feel/messaging that will trump anything Obama can come up with.  I assume there's heaps of talented people out there who can actually do proper designs - i just hack away at stuff but I enjoy the process that goes with it.

I think it would be great if competions could be launched for conceptual posters and campaign ads that Sarah and her team can leverage off.  It would probably generate a huge media buzz - especially if Sarah launched it herself.  What say you Sarah?

No comments:

Post a Comment