Saturday, May 1, 2010

Random stuff

sarahpalin.com - I reckon it's a pretty clear signal that she's going to run in 2012. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Obama has barfackobama.com

I think I need to work on a tale of the tape graphic. I think there needs to be a whole lot of clear, simple, and effective images that people can see, decode, acknowledge truth, and they need to be distributed far and wide

Cool that the jury finally made a decision - even if it was a half-assed one. I really really want this dolt sent to jail.

Her comments on the oil spill were well balanced - actually leaning a lot to feeling bad for people - and that's good. Of course the dunderhead that runs hot air (allahpundit) decided to post 'drill baby drill' as Sarah's response to the oil spill. I think someone should smack him.

No comments:

Post a Comment